Become a part of the most broad-based, inclusive organization for people in the highway industry! Complete the form below to become an ASHE Pittsburgh Section member.
What can ASHE membership do for you?
- ASHE provides you with opportunities to network with a broad number of highway industry professionals.
- You’ll receive SCANNER, our quarterly newsletter that features technical articles, along with ASHE National, Region, and Section news.
- You can attend the ASHE National Conference that provides abundant sessions for updating technical expertise and obtaining CEUs and PDHs, along with networking and socializing.
- You’ll be part of the most broad-based, inclusive organization for people involved in the highway industry.
How to Join
- Download the membership form (CLICK HERE)
- Complete your membership form
- Fill out the submission form below
- Upload your completed membership form
- Submit membership dues
If you prefer to mail in your form and pay by check (made out to “ASHE Pittsburgh Section”), send to: Stephen Shanley, PE, ASHE Membership Chairperson, Allegheny County Department of Public Works, 501 County Office Building, 542 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PHA 15219
Renewing your membership? Visit the membership renewal page or contact Geoff Egnitz at email@example.com.
Updating your info? Contact Geoff Egnitz at firstname.lastname@example.org and Chuck Nash at email@example.com.